For us CSR equals to : Impact of company’s actions on the society and welfare of the society as a whole – alongwith our interests.
Current focus areas :
A) Recruitment : Philosophy is based on our thought process of founding Fourfront.
- Underlying principle is development of people.
- Young boys and girls from humble backgrounds (academic as well as economic) are recruited and groomed based on their skillsets and capabilities.
- Today we are happy to state that HSC pass / ITI graduates are handling important portfolios in business. This has been possible because of the hands-on training, personality development sessions, freedom on suggestions/ideas, open door policy thereby creating opportunities of growth in a positive culture which builds on integrity, accountability and responsibility amongst the teams.
- We also give weightage to a robust Gender diversity ratio while recruiting.
B) Skill Development : Satisfied with the experiment of the on-going recruitment philosophy, we decided to take this initiative a level up.
- Have joined hands with Durgadevi Charitable Trust.
- Conduct Capabilities Enhancement Programme (English) for the teachers of 7 schools in rural Maharashtra.
- Provide for scholarships for Engineering/Diploma students as well as for Sports and Cultural activities. Beneficiaries (from rural areas) are screened and their academic performance is regularly monitored. We also intend to provide them with vocational training / hands-on projects in order to give them a feel of the mainstream and further absorb them based on their passion for innovation and learning. Sports scholarship beneficiaries are usually girls from Adivasi backgrounds and who have the potential to shine at National level competitions.